Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday




I'm linking up with This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I'm loving that I bought 7 shirts & 4 shorts & a necklace & a pair of shoes from NY&C & 2 VS shirts ALL for $93!!!!!


I'm loving that I won this bag in a giveaway over at Lyndsie Gives Away!


I'm loving this tervis tumbler! I would love to have one in our initials!

14 comments:

Ashley said...

You got some great deals by the sounds of it! I want a tervis tumbler too...they are just so cute!

Michelle said...

Tervis Tumblers are the best!
And I am really jealous of your great deals! We should be shopping buddies!

Mami en construcción said...

Hi!
Thanks for your comment!!
Those bags are so cute! Love them!!
Have a great Wednesday!!
xx
Chloe
http://mynewlifeasahousewife.blogspot.com

Kathryn said...

Love Tervis Tumblers! And those t-shirts are super cute (even though I am a gator hater, and a Braves fan) :)

Mrs Gable said...

Not crazy about the UF shirt... I think it would be cuter in USF!!! JK. I love the rays shirt, I might have to get me one of those!!!

Tervis Tumbler is the best!

Lauren said...

Are you two from Florida? We are huge USF & Gator fans :-D

MissB said...

I love the name of your blog! and I envy the shopping deals you spoke of! I wish I was better at finding deals!

Chelley N said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment. How fun that you won that bag!!! I never win :(

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

I love my tervis tumbler! You must get one! Best thing about them? The don't sweat so when I accidentally set mine down on top of a stack of papers I just graded in felt tip pen, not a problem!

Sounds like you got some great deals while shopping!

Thanks for checking out my WILW at Life with Elizabeth. :)

Kimmy said...

LOVE the tumbler!! I adore anything and everything with a monogram!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love the tumbler! I'm a sucker for a good monogram. Those bags are cute too!

LaDonna Rae said...

HI I’m LaDonna I’ve found you via the UBP, would love to have you stop by my place over at www.iFRoG.me

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

We have a few Tervis Tumblers and LOVE them!

Amy said...

Brittany--I thought of you when I saw this. Just wanted to pass it on:
http://www.wallquotes.com/family/familywallquotes20.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...