Sunday, April 10, 2011

Not that EXTREME!

After watching Extreme Couponing, I decided I HAD to get my butt in gear when it comes to groceries! So that's what I did the next day. I got a binder for organization and tabs and all sorts of doo dads to keep everything together!


Here is my first Extreme Couponing excursion:

I spent $27.75 and SAVED $32.26! The best part is that everything I got is stuff that we will really use! (I'm guilty of buying groceries just because they are on sale and then never using them!) It was a rush!

5 comments:

Living Our Love Song said...

A lady in my small group filmed the vegas version just the other day, so look out for her! She literally spent 1,000 but only paid 16.00! Insane!

sasha said...

Great blog! I am now following from FNF Hop! Please stop by my blog and follow back ;)

Inessa
www.diaperstylememoirs.com

Muffin Top to Smokin Hot said...

Great job, now you must teach the rest of us!

Ashley P. said...

I did the same thing after watching that show! :) Unfortunately I didn't do as well as you...I saved about 5 bucks. :)

Katie said...

Oh my goodness you must teach me to how to do this. I watched it too and was shocked! lol I saved $10 from our last trip last week with coupons and thought I won the lottery haha I just don't get how many get so many amounts of the same product bc you can only use your coupon for 1? Fill me in!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...