*Trying to lose weight is a pain in the bootay. Can I get an AMEN! I have finally gotten down close to my goal weight when all of the sudden BOOM I stop losing weight! My scale has said the same thing for 2 weeks now! 130.5 So close to the 120's that I can feel it but definately can't see it!
*Does anyone have any suggestions for belly fat? Everytime I look at it, I want to lay in bed and eat warm chocolate chip cookies and homemade vanilla icecream!
4 comments:
Hi there! I am so glad to meet you! I found you through the UBP. I just wanted to say that I totally understand about the weight thing..I had a baby in Aug of 2009 and everyone keeps saying to me "oh, don't worry it will come off by the 1st year." umm.. yeah my son is 20 months old. haha!
We eat a ton of veggies(we do eat meat), no refined sugar and are gluten free. I am starting to shed the pounds now that I am sticking to our diet...Man those chocolate chip cookies get me every time!! Don't worry, they are now banned from our house. haha
Anyway, It was great to meet you!
Have a blessed week!
Leigha
www.edinfamily.blogspot.com
Hi!
Checking in from the Lady Bloggers Tea Party, a bit late I know but else I wouldn't have found you ;)
Huge AMEN for how hard losing weight is. I started a week ago and have a long road ahead of me but congratulations to you on coming so far! The last 10lbs will be gone before you know it ;)
I'm trying to make it into the 120's myself! :) I've definitely plateau-ed in my weight loss, and I'm excited to give it a push to loose this last little bit!
My goal weight is in the 120's too! Will be a great 8 weeks of hard work and dedication...but I AM fitting into a bikini this summer...haven't pulled one out in nearly three years, but this year is different, I can feel it! good luck! p.s. I'm your newest follower! :)
Post a Comment