I pinch myself this morning because I am living a dream. My life has been completely blissful lately! I have been working minimally so I have lots of time to be the housewife I want to be! I will wake up and get fully ready, do odds and ends around the house and by the time 10 AM rolls around my house is sparkling, laundry is done and Forrest is off to work with a homemade lunch! I spend the rest of the morning tending to my "garden", running errands or piddling on the computer. I think to myself "Is this really my life or a dream?" My sweet hubby work at least 60 hours each week so sometimes I feel guilty for how easy I've got it! I ask him if he wants me to do more and he replies "No, you give me everything I need. All I want is tranquility in the home." How sweet is that? The best part is that he really means it! I have been so blessed with having Forrest as my husband! Here we are married for TWO YEARS today. It feels like just yesterday that I met him at that little old church! I never knew I could love in a way that I do now!
2 comments:
Happy anniversary!
I wish I could be a housewife too - I feel like my house is never clean, so I'd love to just have to pick up every day. You are a lucky girl!
Happy anniversary!
I wish I could be a housewife too - I feel like my house is never clean, so I'd love to just have to pick up every day. You are a lucky girl!
Post a Comment