Friday, April 8, 2011

Our REAL Anniversary


Friday night after I came home from work, I quickly got ready then called Forrest and told him I had a surprise for him! We got in the car with HIM blindfolded. I wanted it to be a surprise and do something for him because it seems like he is always the one doing stuff for me. It's HIS turn : ) Our destination was The Cellar! I think it's quickly becoming one of our favorite restaurants! We had a great night and were so happy to spend the evening out together on our actual anniversary!

8 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

Hi, I found your adorable blog on the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 and I'm wondering if you have a follow button? I can't find it!Hop over and say Hi if you get a chance, Jennifer from Just
Wedeminute

Krafty Max Originals said...

I couldn't find the post about the Finding New Friends Blog Hop, so I am leaving my note

here....

BLOG HOPping around - I am now a follower of

your blog, wont you also follow me?? ~KM
Krafty Max Originals

Kelli said...

I'm a new follower from the New Friend Blog Hop.

http://kellityusphotography.blogspot.com/

Katrina said...

Hi I am following form UBP11 & just found your blog. What a sweet little spot you have carved out on the net. I look forward to reading more, & I hope you had a wonderful anniversary they are quite special.

Mrs. Lefler said...

That was really sweet!

New follower from the Finding New Friends Hop!

Saving Your Green

Lisa Berkery said...

Hi there!

Thank you for stopping by my blog to follow! I'm following back and look forward to reading!

Have a great weekend!
~Lisa
http://berksgirl.blogspot.com

Yankee Texan said...

Sounds very nice. I like to do things for my hubby too!. I'm your newest follower from the Blog Hop and hope you can return the love at http://momisawoman.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Keep smiling Brittany! You make a sweet couple. New gfc friend. Please follow back at http://simplyshopandsave.ca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...