Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Meals

One of our favorite meals around here!


Taco Salad with a Twist


1 lb ground beef

11 oz/ lettuce

2 medium tomatoes

16 oz kidney beans

8 oz Mexican cheese

1/2 sour cream



  • In a large skillet, cook beef overmedium heat until no longer pink, drain and cool slightly.

  • In a large bowl, combine lettuce and tomatoes. Add the beef, beans and cheese. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat! Collop sour cream. Serve immediately!

9 comments:

Shelly said...

Hey there! I am your newest follower from the weekend blog hop (I am one of the hosts!)!! I am trying to play catch up on all the people to follow! VERY creative blog! :) Anyway I wanted to stop by and say hello! I have three blogs I hope you will follow back if you are not already! !

http://myowngrocerygame.blogspot.com/

http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/ (the blog hopping one)

http://mommysmenuplanning.blogspot.com/

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

This is one of my favorites!!!

Thanks for sharing and also for linking up!

Hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

New follower via Making Friends monday blog hop. Hoep you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/03/day-290-blog-hops.htm

Lyndse said...

Hello! Saw that you were a new follower of mine...thank you : )

LOVE your blog. This taco salad looks so yummy...it probably doesn't help that I am starving.

Hope you have a great day!

Andrea said...

Mmm, that looks really good and easy to make. I wanted a Taco Salad today but the place where I normally go was really packed.So, this one looks easy enough to make on my own. Good Finds, I'm visiting from Lady Bloggers Society.

Unknown said...

Sounds great! I think I will make it this week!

Unknown said...

So glad you stopped by! Thank you for your encouraging words! I will be following you and will be back soon!

Hugs!
Paige

Kelly Spezzano said...

Britt, what exactly is the "twist" part? This is actually a recipe we have been using for years (we use Kraft Catalina dressing) what drssing did you use?

Brittany said...

Kelly, I was assuming it's the sour cream! But I don't know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...