Friday, April 1, 2011

April 4, 2011

We celebrated our anniversary this year by going to Cinebistro at Hyde Park. If you've never been, you HAVE to try it! I had a Cobb salad with flat bread ...




....and Forrest had a steak with dessert!


We loved watching our dinner while being served AND watching Limitless! Can't get much better than that!
I looked forward to going out on Friday night just as much as I did before we were married! (Well maybe a little more because I get to go home with my man afterwards:) I never thought I'd be this gooey eyed after being married for 2 years! What a blessing it is to be MRS. SUMNER!

6 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Happy anniversary! Glad yall had a great date night!

Alida Sharp said...

Happy Anniversary! Just stopping in from the UBP and it is so great to meet you... you know I still feel goey eyed over my guy and we will be married 30 years in December :-)

myinnerchick.com said...

Popping in from Lady BLogger.

Happy Anniversary! The food looks wonderful.

Hope you had fun afterwards, too!

Kim
myinnerchick.com

Ashley P. said...

Happy anniversary! Thanks for entering the GC giveaway - good luck!

Unknown said...

Stopping by for a visit from the UBP! My name is Paige (#273)! So nice to meet you!

Blessings!
Paige

Melanie Mueller said...

Hi~ I found your blog on Monday's Meals post.
Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a great night! I wish you many more blissful years! You two make an ADORABLE couple!
My hubby and I will have our 12th anniversary this July. Three little boys later, I still feel lucky to be his wife. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...