I'm loving Florida Beaches!
I'm loving our new floors!
I'm loving that I got to help my sister get ready for her Senior Prom!
I'm loving that the hubby and I have married for 2 years and it still feels like we are newleyweds!
I'm loving that the hubby and I have married for 2 years and it still feels like we are newleyweds!
18 comments:
Love your hardwood floors!
Your floors are beautiful. Happy belated Anniversary!
Gorgeous new floors!! I love how easy hardwoods are to clean!
I love your new floors too!!
How fun that you helped your sister get ready for prom!! :)
the floors look awesome!!
super cute blog :)
come visit me-xoxo
Hannah @ A Lovely Mess.
I bet you're excited about those floors! Cute blog. I am a new followers :)
Love the floors too...I need to get rid of our awful white carpet in our bedroom...white rug + cats = a big mess! Thanks for stopping by!
love your new floors :)
also... i love that you and your hubby were married April 4, 09. Me and the Mister were married that same day!!
Thanks for checking out my blog today! I love your new floors too! Hardwoods are my fav. Your sister looked beautiful for prom and I hope my fiance and I will still act like newlyweds once we're married for two years too! That is so sweet!
Love the floors! They look great.
ohhh love your new floors!!! we just got new floors a few months ago and i was so happy to see that dern carpet go!!!
love your blog! :)
come see me!
The floors look gorgeous! Isn't that super special helping your sis get ready for a special evening. I will treasure those memories forever! :) Enjoy your Wednesday!
such a cute blog. i'd add reading this to my "loving" list this moment:)
oh and good luck with your vegetable growing! i'm trying too... fingers crossed that my green thumb pulls through.
xo
L
Florida beaches and your new floors are awesome! I'm just wishing for Florida weather, anytime now :)
Thanks for coming to help me get ready B! I love you so much!
Forever&Always,
Your little shish
Bee
Thanks for stopping by my blog (preciousgrainsofsand.blogspot.com). I love this picture of you and your husband! Hold on tight, it goes so fast :)
I am now following you back on both your blogs with gfc!!
Michele aka MikiHope
www.mikishope.com
Post a Comment