Thursday, December 13, 2012

22 Weeks


How far along: 22 weeks
Baby Size:  Papaya
Baby Developments: 10.5-11.8 inches and weighs 12.7-20.8 ounces
Weight gain: I have no idea! I haven't stepped on the scale today and am not planning on it since I just ate some homemade toffee! 
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing all maternity clothes except for the few shirts I don't mind stretching out!
Stretch marks: Yes! Teeny tiny ones have been spotted on the back of my left calf! 
Sleep: Like a baby : )
Best moment this week: Getting part of Aiden's bedding in the mail : ) 
Miss Anything: I'm not missing a single thing! I'm loving being pregnant around the holidays!
Movement: Strong Kicks 2-3 times a day
Food cravings: This week all I want is toffee and Sonic's Strawberry Limeade! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, Steak, Garlic flavored crackers



Labor Signs: Nothing and praying it stays that way for awhile!
Exercise: Walking 1 hr with the family
Symptoms: Kicks! I've been getting a lot more tired after my evening walk. 
Belly Button in or out: In but it's spreading out and itching like crazy!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Excited about everything!
Looking forward to: Getting Aiden's glider in : )
Goals: Not eat junk this week...We'll see how that goes!

2 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Ooh how I remember the itchy belly! I would lather lotion multiple times a day just to relieve the itchiness! You look beautiful! Love the nursery bedding!

lydia said...

My belly has just started itching, but my belly button kind of hurts. I can tell it is stretching out! I told Chris the other day that I thought it was going to pop out at any time! A strawberry limeade sounds really good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...