Sunday, December 9, 2012

21 Weeks



How far along: 21 weeks
Baby Size:  Pomegranate
Baby Developments: 10.5 inches, 12.7 ounces
Weight gain: +7 lb 
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing all maternity clothes except for the few shirts I don't mind stretching out!
Stretch marks: Yes! Teeny tiny ones have been spotted on the back of my left calf! I'm not sure what this is about?
Sleep: I sleep on my left side with the body pillow in between my legs and under my belly. 
Best moment this week: Feeling my baby boy! I have been feeling small kicks from the outside all week! Forrest has yet to feel it and it makes him so mad :) 
Miss Anything: I'm not missing a single thing! I'm loving being pregnant around the holidays!
Movement: Kicks 2-3 times a day
Food cravings: This week all I want is healthy food.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, Steak, Garlic flavored crackers




Labor Signs: I have some pressure if I don't drink enough water...other than that NADA! I'm praying it stays that way!
Exercise: Walking 1 hr with the family
Symptoms: Kicks, no bladder control!
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Excited about everything!
Looking forward to: Setting up the crib and getting part of the bedding in!
Goals: I'm not going to try to do anything baby related this week. I'm all about getting the house in tip top shape and baking for our church Christmas party!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

you look great Brit!

lydia said...

You look beautiful! I never get tired of feeling the movement! Every time, I stop what I'm doing and just keep my hand on my belly and smile. It's such an amazing feeling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...