Sorry no picture this week!
On my normal picture day, I was busy running around cleaning and baking for the holidays : )
If you are interested, here's a casual picture from the 23rd week.
How far along: 23 weeks
Baby Size: Grapefruit
Baby Developments: 10.5-11.8 inches and 12.7-20.8 ounces, face is fully formed, can hear the following: my voice, my heartbeat and Lexi barking
Baby Developments: 10.5-11.8 inches and 12.7-20.8 ounces, face is fully formed, can hear the following: my voice, my heartbeat and Lexi barking
Weight gain: No weighing during the holidays
Maternity clothes: I hit the mall Tuesday for some holiday shirts and ended up buying a pair of yoga pants, exercise tees, modern skinny jeans, and casual tops! Merry Christmas to ME : )
Stretch marks: Yes, teeny tiny ones have been spotted on the back of my left calf! I have noticed light blue marks on the side on my belly. I'm wondering if it's veins or the start of stretch marks?
Sleep: My sleep has been terrible this week :( I have developed terrible acid reflux at nighttime! I talked to my OB and she told me to take Pepcid Complete 30 minutes before bedtime. It works wonders! Ever since I started taking Pepcid I'm back to my normal sleeping.
Best moment this week: Getting Aiden's crib put together and putting the crib skirt on...thanks to my Baby Daddy :)
Miss Anything: I'm not missing a single thing! I'm loving being pregnant around the holidays!
Movement: Strong kicks 2-3 times a day and feel movement from the inside all day long!
Food cravings: This week all I'm craving is homemade Chex Mix and Sonic's Strawberry Limeade!
Food cravings: This week all I'm craving is homemade Chex Mix and Sonic's Strawberry Limeade!
Labor Signs: Nothing and praying it stays that way for awhile!
Exercise: Walking 1 hr with the family
Symptoms: Kicks, acid reflux Belly Button in or out: In but it's spreading out, itching like crazy and a little bit discolored!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Excited about everything!
Looking forward to: Forrest feeling Aiden kick : )
Goals: To not eat sweets and fried food this week!
2 comments:
Poor kid is going to be so tired of hearing Lexi bark by the time he gets here! lol
You're on the ball with already having his crib put together and bedding on! That's great! Now I'm craving Sonic!
Post a Comment