Saturday, December 1, 2012

20 Weeks

Sorry for the exhausted look! Forrest took this picture for me after I spent the day in Apopka!




How far along: 20 weeks
Baby Size:  Banana
Baby Developments: Taste buds, Weighs 10.5 ounces, Swallowing, Producing meconium 
Weight gain: +6 lb 
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing mostly maternity clothes...same 'ole same 'ole but I did buy a few new things this week. 
Stretch marks: Yes! Teeny tiny ones have been spotted on the back of my left calf! I'm not sure what this is about?
Sleep: I'm starting to get uncomfortable at night if I'm not in just the right position. In order to be comfortable, I have to lay on my left side with the body pillow in between my legs and under my belly. 
Best moment this week: The most exciting thing recently is how excited Forrest is getting about my growing belly. I will walk past him and he will tell me to show him my belly. He always rubs it and says "our baby's growing."       
Miss Anything: Falling asleep at night and not waking until the morning! (Don't get me wrong I still sleep like a champ for the most part!)
Movement: I usually feel kicks inside about 2-3 times a day! I have starting feeling a "tapping" right at my belly button then a few second later very low. I'm wondering if Aiden is doing flips in there?
Food cravings: This week all I want is Publix BBQ Rotissurrie Chicken, Salads, Milk and lots of pears/apples!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, Steak, Garlic flavored crackers






Gender: Baby Boy :) 
Labor Signs: I have some pressure if I don't drink enough water...other than that NADA! I'm praying it stays that way!
Exercise: Walking 1 hr with the family
Symptoms: Kicks, no bladder control!
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Highly "passionate" this week about everything! 
Looking forward to: Setting up the crib!
Goals: Clean baseboards!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You look amazing!! Congrats on being halfway done! I swear the rest just flies by!!

BeeUnique said...

Awww he is growing so fast! Cant believe he is already the size of a banana and you are halfway there! wahhhhhhh!!!! That makes me one excited aunt!!!!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...