In early September, we took an overdue family vacation to Anna Maria Island. We spent Thursday-Sunday at Coconut Vacations and wished it was longer. Before we left for vacation, my morning sickness was terrible! I was anxious about how much I'd be able to enjoy the vacation and boy was I surprised! I was up early Friday morning and just couldn't fall asleep. Daddy was the only other one up and he asked me if I wanted to walk the beach. I was hesitant since the mornings were my worst time but I went for it! We brought along my trusty saltines and had a great time. That morning was the best I had felt since finding out we were pregnant!
Forrest and Lexi joined us on Friday. I was so glad to see them! The entire trip she was either sleeping in Forrest's lap or "sharing" food with Daddy!
I came out from the kitchen cooking breakfast to find them "reading the paper."
We hit the beach for a few pictures!
Our growing family at Sunset!








1 comment:
Looks fun! Glad you got some relief from the sickness!
Post a Comment