Tuesday, September 11, 2012

8 Weeks

Sorry, no picture this week. Don't worry there isn't even an actual bump yet! I will resume the bump pictures next week if I feel up to getting ready : )

How far along? 8weeks
Baby Size: Raspberry
Weight gain: -3
Maternity clothes? Still dresses and pj's!
Stretch marks? None. Still lathering up with cream
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good until about 4 am when I wake up because of nausea!
Best moment this week: As crazy as this sounds, I am semi happy to have morning sickness because it means our baby is doing well!
Miss Anything? Eating food and enjoying it
Movement: Nothing
Food cravings: Nothing! I have to force myself to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing is making me queasy, I'm just nauseous constantly!
Gender: No way to tell yet
Labor Signs: Nothing
Eating: Mostly saltines, toast, fruit, tried a taco salad today and actually liked it : )
Exercise: Walking 1 hr with the family
Symptoms: This week my nausea is way worse than my exhaustion! I've had some cramping/pulling in my abdomen. The Doctor say it's my uterus expanding!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Pretty much just blah and have had some crying!
Looking forward to: Seeing the baby again at 9 weeks : )



2 comments:

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

awww never let your tummy get empty!! That seemed to help me during those rough few weeks w/ nausea. I literally kept crackers at my bedside and wouldn't get up til i ate one...or two. Lots of ginger and rest. XO!!

BeckyJo606 said...

I definitely agree with keeping something on your stomach at all times. I know that's easier said than done, but it does help. I swear the only thing that helped me was ice water. So weird, but it's true! Hope you feel better soon! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...