Tuesday, September 4, 2012

7 Weeks




How far along? 7 weeks
Baby Size: Blueberry
Total weight gain: -2
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing all non maternity dresses and yoga pants lately!
Stretch marks? None. Still lathering up with cream
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good until about 4 am when I wake up because of nausea!
Best moment this week: I made a trip to Babies R Us to look around and I just had to get something so I got 2 pacifiers :)
Miss Anything? Eating food and enjoying it
Movement: Nothing
Food cravings: Nothing! I have to force myself to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything until 11! I started using Sea Bands this week and they seem to help!
Gender: No way to tell yet
Labor Signs: Nothing
Eating: My meals this week have consisted of green smoothies, watermelon, crackers, peanut butter and toast!
Exercise: Walking 1 hr with the family
Symptoms: EXHAUSTION and nausea!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: I'm haven't been able to get much done around the house during week 7 so I'm feeling pretty guilty!Looking forward to: Seeing the heartbeat!

3 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

so glad you had a good appt. today!

Jen said...

So cute!!

BeaumontGirl said...

So fun!!! what's amazing is you'll look back and think, "I was SO small!!!" Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...