Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back at Grandma @ Grandpa's

We did the annual Secret Santa and White Elephant the Friday before Christmas this year. It was the first time we had all been together in over a year -minus Rachael. Since she couldn't be with us, we sent her a video of Rebecca opening her gift and Christmas greetings from the family! Our Little Lex had to be apart of unwrapping! What can I say, she loves gifts!





The best white elephants were Becca & Mitchel's pick -the golden Buddha and the singing Christmas tie!

These two are inseparable 99% of the time. He may be a bit excited about grandbabies in the future!



2 comments:

Jami said...

I love playing White Elephant. We usually do at Christmas but never did this year. I missed it. My favorite has to be the gold buddah!

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Those are hilarious! Looks like you guys had a blast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...