I want to go back...to cookie decorating with the Makayla, Bayli, Layne, Emma and Allie...playing nerf guns with Jake, Luke and Nolan...painting Audrey's finger nails...riding Joshua around in the wheelbarrel...cuddling Emibear!
I have to stop the pictures now because I can't stop crying! Goodness, this baby bug has got me!
You are so blessed with such a lovely family to marry into (and they were blessed to receive you as well)
The scriptures speak of four things that are never satisfied and the barren womb is one of them: I remember feeling so lost without a baby and I think that is not a coincidence. You will feel that baby bug (even after you have a child) The Lord's time is perfect!
2 comments:
There's a real easy way to cure the baby bug! wink wink!
You are so blessed with such a lovely family to marry into (and they were blessed to receive you as well)
The scriptures speak of four things that are never satisfied and the barren womb is one of them: I remember feeling so lost without a baby and I think that is not a coincidence. You will feel that baby bug (even after you have a child) The Lord's time is perfect!
Love you!
Post a Comment