Monday, January 9, 2012

January

I always set New Years Resolutions and never finish them. I've decided to do monthly goals that way the list will be shorter and more attainable!


  • Completely Organize and Deep Clean Livingroom

  • Backup All Pictures to Date on CD's (and put them in an album)

  • Pick One Day a Week and Iron ALL Forrest's Shirts

  • Learn and Practice Magic by Colbie Caillat with Forrest Playing


Here's to a fresh start in 2012!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love resolutions!!! and I totally want to hear you sing to Magic! LOVE Colbie!

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

That's a great idea to do monthly goals!

Shannon Marie said...

I'm a new follower! I love the song "Magic"! Best of luck with your monthly goals- I may have to copy you and do that as well! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...