Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How I Love Pinteresting!

Today is all about DIY projects! These are the things that are on my to do list for the month!


Enjoy : )


I would do this frame in red!

I love these! So sweet!







I want to do this pillow in plum for our Master!






Dry Erase Board for Daily To do's!




Visit my pinterest and check out what else I love!

16 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

LOVE your pins this week! The frame on the door is so cute. Thanks for sharing!

Lacey said...

I love the framed initial, and that dry erase board is a genius idea! I've been meaning to make one for my desk since I saw it!

Unknown said...

That frame is super cute! Those pillows are adorable too. Great pins! :)

Sara said...

LOVE the dry erase board!! Your blog is SO cute!! Following ya!

molly b. said...

Sweet pillowcases. :)

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

I love the frame with the initial!!!
Hop over to my blog to see what I've pinned this week!!!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

I want to make the dry erase board! That would be so fun to hang in my kitchen.

meghan said...

The dry erase board is so pretty! It would be something fun to put up in my classroom to keep something on like a special schedule or something specific that needs to be up for the whole day. I'm kidding myself though if I think I could ever be that organized...

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I've been meaning to start an arts and crafts board! Loving that framed letter - so adorable!

Following you on Pinterest :)

Sarah said...

DIY projects are the BEST thing to find on pinterest! Seriously, these all look like SO much fun to make! I'll have to find you because your pins are ADORABLE!

Courtney said...

The "I Love You" pillowcases are too sweet!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Ooooh I like that pillow you want to make for your master! I'm actually going to look into making some pillow as well and Pinterest is the PERFECT place for inspiration!!

Your furbaby is adorrrrable! You should considering checking out my blog for Sidekick Sunday and show off your lil sidekick :D

Anonymous said...

great pics girl :) love your blog by the way! xo

Laura Drewry said...

LOVE the dry erase board!! Gonna have to make me one of those for sure! Cute door hanger too! :)

Unknown said...

love that framed lettering! so perfect for a new home or wedding present :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Ana said...

I'm so in need of some sort of board for daily to-dos or even to write down groceries needed!!!

Cute pins!!!

xo, Ana
My (Newly)Wed Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...