Stopping by from the link up :) I love the dinner chalkboard such a great idea!
ahhh i love the menu chalkboard!
I started following you in Pinterest too!!! ;)
Oh my gosh, I love the menu board with "Hey good lookin, whatcha got cookin!" I have seriously got to make one of those!!
Ooooo!!! I love ALL of those!!!! <3
love that menu chalkboard
I've seen several people mention Pineterest recently. I need to check it out!
love what you found and i just adore your blog :) seriously adorable! xo
Great finds, for your first day.Bella Vida by LettyHave a great day.
I love the menu board too! I have browsed a couple times. Havent pinned yet!
Oh my goodness I love the monogram button picture! So cute!!!Thank you so much for linking up!!!Michelle @ The Vintage Apple
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Stopping by from the link up :) I love the dinner chalkboard such a great idea!
ahhh i love the menu chalkboard!
I started following you in Pinterest too!!! ;)
Oh my gosh, I love the menu board with "Hey good lookin, whatcha got cookin!" I have seriously got to make one of those!!
Ooooo!!! I love ALL of those!!!! <3
love that menu chalkboard
I've seen several people mention Pineterest recently. I need to check it out!
love what you found and i just adore your blog :) seriously adorable! xo
Great finds, for your first day.
Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.
I love the menu board too! I have browsed a couple times. Havent pinned yet!
Oh my goodness I love the monogram button picture! So cute!!!
Thank you so much for linking up!!!
Michelle @ The Vintage Apple
Post a Comment