Here is a list of ways we are attempting to save:
- Start grooming Lexi myself. I am little nervous about this one. I've watched some tutorials on YouTube and I think I can! That saves $30 bucks a month!
- No more Publix unless somethings on sale and I have a coupon! I'm majorlly guilty of going to Publix because it's easy and honestly it's my favorite place to go! For groceries, I will use the TruCouponing website. I get anything that's a great deal at various stores and whatever else I need at Sams! I know this is going to be hard but it will be a big money maker for us!
- No more rented movies from our TV! This was a killer when we added it up. At 5 bucks a pop those babies really add up! Instead we use Redbox or Blockbuster Express!
- Check out books from the library instead of buying books!
- Actually sticking to our budget!
3 comments:
I LOVE Publix to but also have to stay outta there unless there are good B1G1’s!! And y’all should check out Netflix for Movies, it’s great! Good luck with your Dave Ramsey, it is hard to get in the rythum but sooo worth it when the cash starts mounting up!
Good for you for being committed to saving! It is so hard, but worth it. I try to only do one big grocery shopping trip each month and little trips in between. My problem is that those little trips seem to add up too quickly! It kills our budget! I'm trying to really be better about it and really sticking to my menu plan that I make at the beginning of each month.
Thanks for the comment on my WILW Post. I wanted to let you know i updated my blog and I have a new address: http://anoblesjourney.blogspot.com/
Follow me! :-)
Post a Comment