I'm loving that Bethany got to go to church with us Sunday!
I'm especially loving date night with my husband!
Found your blog through the link up! I'm jealous of your mixer!
What a cute, cute couple! And, love the mixer. Heaven knows, I need a new one but I just can't get excited about buying one. I guess as long as the old one serves my purpose, I'll just keep it. Blessings to you this day!
Great things that you are loving today!!! I love your mixer...I have one just like it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Found your blog through the link up! I'm jealous of your mixer!
What a cute, cute couple! And, love the mixer. Heaven knows, I need a new one but I just can't get excited about buying one. I guess as long as the old one serves my purpose, I'll just keep it. Blessings to you this day!
Great things that you are loving today!!! I love your mixer...I have one just like it!
Post a Comment