Monday, March 21, 2011

A Fresh Warm Meal Every Night

I am so bad about procrastinating when it comes to cooking. I love to do it once I get going but it's hard for me to throw things together on a whim. I like to know what we are having for dinner when I wake up in the morning. It makes my whole day flow better knowing what time I need to start dinner, how long to let the meat marinate...etc. So to help-I sat down tonight and made a list of meals Forrest loves and incorporated a few new ones. Hope he likes them!
I'm going to try this each week. We will see how it goes!

1 comment:

Kelly Spezzano said...

I have become very fond of meal planning. I started out planning one week at a time and now I plan the whole month of dinners. (I tried planning breakfast lunch and dinner for the whole month but that was very overwhelming). It works really well for budgeting purposes too. I know you will do well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...