Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MMM That's Good!

My taste buds are still savoring last nights supper. After eating at Outback this weekend, I decided to recreate Forrest's meal. He had Alice Springs Chicken and ate every bit of it. The original and the at home version were delicious!


To make this meal:

  1. Saute a Chicken Breast Seasoned with McCormick's Smokehouse Rub

  2. Add a Few Strips of Bacon to the Pan

  3. Crumble the Bacon and Place on Top of the Chicken Breast

  4. Top with Monterrey Jack Cheese

  5. Drizzle Outback's Honey Mustard Sauce over the Chicken

Presto.....All Done!

1 comment:

Kelly Spezzano said...

Ok, when talking to Bef today, she mentioned your blog and it dawned on me that I don't ever see when you post a new blog and then I found out that you were not on my "Blogs I follow" list (which tells me when you have posted something new) SOOOOO, I fixed that and now will be updated whenever you post and I can catch up on the Sumner/Ulmer happenings! :) And, I am so glad that I did because this recipe sounds AMAZING! Cannot wait to try it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...