Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Birthday Bash

I had the most fun baking for Tayton's birthday! The bat cake was my favorite to do! I had orange and black icing everywhere. I'm talking pants, face, table, floor and even Lexi. She stayed right underneath me just in case something dropped. It was a sight!

Tayton's Cake...just for Him!
Single Layer Vanilla Cake with Buttercream Icing

Vanilla Bat Cake Surrounded by Bat and Cat Sugar Cookies

Double Layer Vanilla Cake with Buttercream Icing
Surrounded by Pumpkin, Bat and Ghost Sugar Cookies

2 comments:

Kelly Spezzano said...

WOW!!!! You are AWESOME! I admire people that can decorate cakes like this... my one and only attempt at decorating a cake was for Joshua's 1st birthday and after the practice cake, we went and bought a cake! :)

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

The bat cake looks AWESOME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...