My Goals
- Get back into exercises....I'd ideally like to run at least 4 days a week for 30 minutes.
- Pick up my house daily and deep clean once a month....I have worked out a daily cleaning schedule that I really like. It's been pretty easy to keep up. Since it's on paper, I feel like I have to do it!
- Cooking....I make supper most every night but I'd like to spice things up. I feel like I get stuck in ruts. I want to incorporate a vegetable and/or a fruit with every meal.
- Lower the stress level....There's something in me that makes me especially prone to stress. I seem to freak out whenever anything deviates from my plan. I feel like I have gotten a little better about that this but there's is still a lot of room for improvement!
....off to run errands!
2 comments:
I like the daily cleaning schedule idea. I find it harder to get stuff done around the house with Kinley and I need to find a system that works for us. I will try it out.
Might I suggest the book "The Messies Manual" this book has really helped me A LOT and my sister claims it saved her life. Ha!
Post a Comment