Thursday, June 6, 2013

We Can See The World


Weight: 
9 lb 5 oz at his last appointment 


Health: 
Perfectly hungry growing baby boy!


Sleep: 
Little Man's Sleep waking up pretty consistently around 3 am this week to nurse but goes right back to bed. 


Nicknames: 
Baby Boy, Bubby, Little Man, Baby AJ, Angelpie, Pumpkinpie


Eyes: 
Baby Blues

Activities:
Tummy time, Rocking, Reading Books, Walks, Lunges with Daddy 


Diet: 
Breastmilk

Clothes: 
Newborn



Diapers: 
Pampers Swaddlers Size 1, Far more pee pee diapers than I can count, 3-4 poopy diapers a day




Crying: 
Aiden is a little more fussy this week than the last. He is very quick to let us know when he doesn't like something!


Likes: 
Being Cuddled, Walks, Car Rides, Bright Lights, Ceiling Fans, Bouncy Seat, Swing, Rocking, Watching the Rain (which we did a lot of this week)  


 

















Milestones: 
Aiden is making major eye contact with us especially in the mornings and when I'm nursing him. 

He's a smiley boy : )

Little Man's started cooing and moving his mouth trying to "talk."

Misc: 
Aiden started reaching out for Lexi whenever she comes near him. Lexi will usually lay at Aiden's feet and he will kick her. 

I've started giving Aiden rattles to grab for. He isn't grasping them on his own yet but will continue holding them if  I wrap his little fingers around them. 

Little Man started sticking his tongue out of his mouth all day long!



Postpartum: 
I feel like I'm almost back to my old self!

1 comment:

Emily said...

He is SUCH a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...