Thursday, June 13, 2013

7 Weeks Old

Weight: 
9 lb 10.5 oz as of June 12


Health:
Aiden's weight was slightly under what the pediatrician would like him to be. He had to have blood draw to test for any underlying problems. The tests all came back negative...THANK THE LORD! We are now on project  weight gain and will go back next week for a weight check. 


Sleep: 
Aiden's generally going to bed around 10 pm and getting up around 7 am with the exception of a few nights. I've been waking him up in the middle of the night for another feeding since he needs to pack on the pounds! He always goes right back to sleep. 


Nicknames:
Angelpie, Darling, Baby Boy, Little Man 


Eyes:
Aiden's eyes are still a gorgeous sparkling bright blue!


Activites:
Tummy time, Swinging, Rocking while looking out the window in his room, Playtime on his playmat



Diet: 
I am nursing 2 times a day (usually in the middle of the night and first thing in the morning) and giving him pumped breastmilk for the rest of his feedings. I have had to supplement with one bottle of formula a day when /if my milk runs out. He's drinking 3-4 oz every 3 hours (or so) during the day.  



Clothes:
Little Man had just moved up into some of his 3 month onesies. I've had to put a few of his newborn sleepers away because they aren't long enough. 



Diapers: 
Pampers Swaddlers Size 1, Far more pee pee diapers than I can count, 3-4 poopy diapers a day


Crying:
Now that Aiden is getting more to eat he is way more satisfied and thus a WAY happier baby!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...