Thursday, May 2, 2013

Aiden at Birth



Weight: At birth he was 7 lbs 13 oz

Health: He had a few breathing problems at first that were quickly resolved.


Sleep: Since he was given formula (through a tube) in the nursery to help his breathing, he was not very hungry at first. He slept pretty much the entire first day. 

Social:  He had lots of visitors while in the hospital and we loved seeing each and every one of them!


Diet: Other than the formula after birth, he was strictly on breastmilk.

Clothes: Newborn.

Diapers: Newborn. I tried Huggies because I had a few given to us and I had to stop. Somehow Aiden would pee through them every single time! Ever since I switched to Pampers there hasn't been anymore leaking! 


Crying: He only cried in the hospital while getting his diaper changed.  He did however fuss about his circumcision for at least 30 minutes. His cry is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard! He never "screams" (unless he's having his diaper changed) but has a distinct "whine." I will have to take a video and post it. 

Likes: Nursing and being cuddled. He's definately a snuggler!


Milestones: He passed his hearing test in 2 minutes and 45 seconds! 

Postpartum: I was pretty groggy for his first day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...