Wednesday, April 24, 2013

41 Weeks...We Made It!


How far along: 41 weeks
Baby Size:  Jackfruit (Not sure what that is)
Baby Developments: My OB estimated that Aiden will weigh 8 lb 4 oz at birth if I go to 41 weeks.
Weight gain: Yes : )
Maternity clothes: Tunics, PJ's, big T's to bed (that do NOT cover the bottom of my belly) and yoga pants: ) 
Stretch marks: A few small ones popped up on both of my hips and lower belly! When I ask Forrest about the ones on my lower belly (since I can't see them) he says they aren't stretch marks just red scratches that will go away. Nothing like lying to your super duper pregnant wife to create peace : )    
Sleep: I've been waking up every few hours to go to the bathroom and go right back to sleep.I'm taking naps 2-3 hr long naps again!
Best moment this week: Forrest loves feeling Aiden this week more than any other! He can feel elbows knees, a butt and ankles pretty much constantly. We are excited to know that we will be holding our little man sometime Thursday : )



Miss Anything: I'm not missing anything because I am so thankful to be carrying a blessing from the Lord. I haven't been as uncomfortable as I thought I would in the last few weeks.
Movement: Baby AJ feels huge! There is not a time when I don't feel one body part or another. He is constantly moving!  
Food cravings: All fruit popsicles with no sugar. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, Garlic flavored crackers
Labor Signs: Absolutely NONE!
Exercise: This week my exercise was in the form of deep cleaning!   
Symptoms: Weak gag reflex, mild acid reflux, a few braxton hicks a day  
Belly Button in or out: IN
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Looking forward to: Seeing our little man sometime Thursday, Lord willing! 
Goals: Have a healthy baby!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I have loved following your pregnancy! We will be praying for you and can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby boy soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...