Tuesday, April 2, 2013

38 Weeks


How far along: 38 weeks
Baby Size:  Pumpkin
Baby Developments: Aiden is going to be packing on the pounds from here on out! He is 17.2-18.7 inches long and weighs 4.2-5.8 lbs. He's getting healthier and stronger this week! 
Weight gain: 36 lbs
Maternity clothes: Tunics, PJ's, big T's and yoga pants: ) 
Stretch marks: A few small ones popped up on both of my hips!
Sleep: I've been waking up about every hour to go to the bathroom. I have had a few hours when I just couldn't fall back asleep. I stopped fighting it and just turned on the tv. I've been taking naps here and there in the afternoons.  
Best moment this week: I love hearing the excitement in peoples' voices when I talk about Aiden!  
Miss Anything: This week I've spent my time either being a "sassy frass" to Forrest or kissing up to him to make up for being mean. I miss being nice all day long! (And I'm sure I'm not the only one)



Movement: Baby AJ likes to lay with his butt and back pressed up against the outside of my belly. I can usually feel the curve of his butt and spine. He's back to moving the most in the mornings and rolling the rest of the day. 
Food cravings: This week my appetite is less than it was pre-pregnancy. No cravings! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, Garlic flavored crackers
Labor Signs: I've been having contractions off and on for the last week. I had painful contractions Monday night that lasted from 7:30 pm-10:30 pm. Forrest rubbed my back, legs, feet, hands and head until they went away. Stay cooking for one more week Little Man!
Exercise: I've been taking it easy since my trip to L&D. We really want to give Aiden a week more to cook. 
Symptoms: Strong gag reflex, contractions, shooting pains in my lower abdomen 
Belly Button in or out: IN
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Looking forward to: Seeing our little man in a few weeks! 
Goals: Enjoy my last few weeks baby free!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...