Monday, April 15, 2013

39 Weeks



How far along: 39 weeks
Baby Size:  Watermelon
Baby Developments: Aiden is going to be packing on the pounds from here on out! He is 17.2-18.7 inches long and weighs 4.2-5.8 lbs. He's getting healthier and stronger this week! 
Weight gain: 38 lbs
Maternity clothes: Tunics, PJ's, big T's to bed (that do NOT cover the bottom of my belly) and yoga pants: ) 
Stretch marks: A few small ones popped up on both of my hips and lower belly!   
Sleep: I've been waking up every few hours to go to the bathroom and go right back to sleep.I'm taking naps like a champ again!
Best moment this week: Seeing the excitement on Mom, Dad & Bethany's face when they felt Aiden have the hiccups.  
Miss Anything: Sitting in one spot for longer than 15 minutes. That's the main reason I have updated the blog lately. It kills me to sit at the computer. 


Movement: Baby AJ likes to lay with his butt and back pressed up against the outside of my belly. I can usually feel the curve of his butt and spine. He's back to moving the most in the mornings/evenings and rolling in between. 
Food cravings: This week my appetite is less than it was pre-pregnancy. No cravings! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, Garlic flavored crackers
Labor Signs: After seeing my OB on Wednesday, she decided to go ahead and schedule my induction for 4/25. I'm still 1 cm and not effaced at all. We have done a lot of praying about our delivery and have complete confidence in our doctors. I'm satisfied with an induction if that's what it takes to see our Little Man!
Exercise: I walked 4 miles one day this week and hurt for 3 days. Now my goal is to take two 30 minute walks with Lexi every day!  
Symptoms: Strong gag reflex, mild acid reflux, 3-4 braxton hicks a day  
Belly Button in or out: IN
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Looking forward to: Seeing our little man in a few weeks by the 26th! 
Goals: Enjoy my last few weeks baby free!

2 comments:

Kathy U said...

We are loving it!!!!! Can't wait. KK

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say hi Brittany! I will be praying for you over the next 9 days! We love you and can't wait to meet your little man!

Pam Dean (and gang!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...