Wednesday, February 6, 2013

10 Weeks To Go!


How far along: 30 weeks
Baby Size:  Cucumber
Baby Developments: Aiden is going to be packing on the pounds from here on out! He is 15.2-16.7 inches long and weighs 2.5-3.8 lbs.
Weight gain: I haven't weighed in two weeks because a stupid number started consuming me! I'm going to continue to eat good and not stress about "staying in the normal range."
Maternity clothes: OH YES! Maternity clothes are a necessity! I'm still in living in Forrest's tshirts at night and yoga pants are my new best friend! Comfort is key : ) 
Stretch marks: No stretch marks yet! The ones on the back of my leg have gone away!
Sleep: Sleep has been great this week! My crazy dreams are back again!
Best moment this week: Getting Aiden's nursery letters in the mail!
Miss Anything: NOTHING! My energy level is WAY better this week!
Movement: I've noticed Aiden is always less active on Monday's. He will be moving and shaking Tuesday-Sunday then somewhat docile come Monday morning! 
Food cravings: Lime sherbet, strawberry limeade
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, Steak, Garlic flavored crackers


Labor Signs: I had a 2 hour long cramp Sunday morning that would not go away!
Exercise: Walking 3-4 miles a day and eating clean during the week!
Symptoms: Acid reflux, feet started swelling at night 
Belly Button in or out: It's in and I can see the "bottom" of my belly button now...so weird!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Looking forward to: Seeing my family this weekend! Aiden needs to have some grandparent time with his P Diddy and KK : )
Goals: Continue and working on my pregnancy to do list!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...