When we found out I was pregnant, I knew it was a boy! I didn't publicly proclaim it, outside the family, but I was positive! Every time time I told Forrest about my feelings he would tell me he thought our baby was a girl! It would make me so mad! (in hind sight I know he was doing it to prep me in case it was a girl) Come to find out he had a hunch it was a boy too and just never said!
These past two days have been a dream for us. I keep squealing and Forrest can not wipe that silly grin off of his face! I knew I would be ecstatic but Forrest is even more excited than I am! He keeps calling me from work asking what our boy is up to. (I always tell him shopping at Gymboree : )
Without further ado, I present to you OUR SON...
AIDEN JAMES
5 comments:
SOOOOO excited for you!!! James is my FAVORITE middle name!!! I LOVE it :)
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you and Forrest! And I LOVE his name! I have to admit, since we talked on Saturday, I've been trying to think of good names that go with James. He is a handsome little guy! Have fun shopping!
Awe Congratulations!!!
Love the name!
love the name!!! SO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR YOU! goodness he will be one cute and handsome little fellow!
Yay! So excited for you guys! I will have to say, a little boy for me has been life changing. They are busy all the time, but they are oh so loving to their Mama.
Love ya
Tara
Post a Comment