Baby Size: Sweet Potato
Weight gain: +1.5 lb
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing mostly maternity clothes now except for a few dresses.
Stretch marks: None. Still lathering up with lotion
Sleep: I've been sleeping like a baby as long as Forrest is sleeping right next to me! I can still nap anytime anywhere!
Best moment this week: Finding out it's a boy! It makes me so happy everytime Forrest calls to check on HIS SON!
Miss Anything: Bending to my toes and not feel aches
Movement: Just waiting on the little one to let me feel him/her
Food cravings: I just started my milk craving! The Olive Garden and Chick-Fil-A kicks are still present!
Food cravings: I just started my milk craving! The Olive Garden and Chick-Fil-A kicks are still present!
Labor Signs: Nothing
Exercise: Walking 1 hr with the family
Symptoms: I definately feel things going on in my belly! Sometimes it will be a constant hard pull, other times it will be a dull cramp!Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Thankful for my husband who is so excited to be a Father to his SON!
Looking forward to: Feeling kicks outside the belly!
Goals: Determine colors and exact bedding for the nursery!

2 comments:
I love reading these updates! You are just glowing, in all the pictures!
Love Tara
A Boy!!! Yay!!!! It's so exciting to find out what you're having! :o)
Feeling kicks outside the belly is so neat. That's when you'll be able to share it with Forrest and that's really special. I can still remember the first time I actually saw my belly move! It was the scariest and coolest thing I've ever seen! :o)
Post a Comment