Monday, October 15, 2012

God's Plan

Growing up, I always dreamed of getting married and raising a family. I hadn't really thought about what I wanted in my childhood and teenage years lately until today. While cleaning the house, this song came on pandora. I had never heard it before. It immediately made me hit my knees in a thanksgiving prayer! I looked down at my tiny bump and the dinner I needed to pop in the oven for the hubs. That in itself is what's important to me!



I am so thankful for the Lord blessing me to stay home with my baby before he/she even arrives! 

I'm thankful for my husband who doesn't fuss if his favorite cup is dirty or if he eats the same meal 2 nights in one week! The man who has offered to have someone come in to clean the house once a week so I can just "grow our baby!" A person who works 12 hours a day and comes home asking what he can do for me


2 comments:

lydia said...

Amen! Someone just asked me if I miss teaching of if I would ever want to go back. While I loved teaching, I'm doing what I've always wanted to do. I am so thankful to be able to be a stay-at-home wife and mother!

Rachel said...

I'm so happy for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...