How far along: 14 weeks
Baby Size: Lemon
Weight gain: I am exactly at my pre-pregnancy weight!
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I have a feeling it's coming soon!
Stretch marks: None. Still lathering up with cream
Sleep: Great! I'm still exhausted in the afternoons but just can't fall asleep anymore. I just rest for an hour instead. I'm out by 9 every night! I accidentally slept on my belly during the night. (it was only for less than 30 minutes) I woke up really really uncomfortable! How do I keep from rolling on my belly at night?
Best moment this week: Being in the second trimester!
Miss Anything: I'm not missing anything this week! Just thankful to BE PREGNANT!
Movement: Nothing but wondering when I will start feeling flutters?!?!
Food cravings: Fruit, Greek Yogurt, Sprite and Chick-Fil-A!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, Steak
Gender: Based on the heart rate the baby should be a girl...only 4 weeks until we find out : ) Heart rate was 150 at my last appointment.
Labor Signs: Nothing
Eating: Mostly toast, beans, soup, fruit, green smoothies, veggies, almonds, my "cheating" has included Baked Salt & Vinegar chips that Mom got me hooked on over the weekend.
Exercise: Walking 1 hr with the family
Symptoms: I have to sleep with a pillow under my belly or it hurts. Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Thankful for my husband and baby!
Looking forward to: Feeling flutters!

7 comments:
I can see you are starting to show a little! So excited!!
IT’s not hurting anything for you to sleep on your belly now and TRUST ME the time will come when you CAN”T!!! But if it worries you (like it did me with the first one) sleep on your side and put two long pillows on either side of you. And when the time comes, having a pillow to support that big ole belly when you lay on your side will make it much more comfortable :)
You look great! I'm glad to hear your energy is coming back and you're feeling good! I've started sleeping with a pillow between my legs. It helps me to stay on my side and also helps with back/hip pain. I'm not a huge stomach sleeper, so that's not a big problem for me. I did wake up on my stomach in the middle of the night a few weeks ago and could really feel the baby moving! I read recently that your body will sense if the baby is in danger and you will naturally switch positions.
Look at that cute little bump! So thankful everything is going along well!
kye always had a high heart rate and britt had a low one ;) those babies can trick ya!!!
Sooo exciting!
I voted for girl!! :o)
So at least your food cravings are generally healthy!! All I wanted was bagels and grape jelly! :o)
Post a Comment