Monday, October 1, 2012

11 Weeks


I'm 11 weeks Pregnant Wednesday September 25th. 


How far along: 11 weeks
Baby Size: Lime
Weight gain: -1 according the doctor's scale
Maternity clothes: Still dresses and comfortable pants!
Stretch marks: None. Still lathering up with cream
Sleep: The pregnancy bladder has kicked in! I have to get up to go to the bathroom about every 3 hours at night but usually go right back to sleep!
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby move at the ER and OB! Heart rate is in the high 170's and low 180's
Miss Anything: I'm not missing anything this week! Just thankful to BE PREGNANT!
Movement: Nothing
Food cravings: Lightly buttered toast dipped in olive oil, peanut butter toast  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, Steak
Gender: Based on the heart rate the baby should be a girl...time will tell : )
Labor Signs: Nothing
Eating: Mostly toast, fruit, yogurt, green smoothies, soup
Exercise: Walking 1 hr with the family
Symptoms: This week I'm starting to feel little pulls if I roll over really fast in bed!
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Thankful!
Looking forward to: Finding out what we're having : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your pregnancy is going well so far! :)

http://www.leopardmartini.com/

Rachel said...

Growing so much every week! Wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...