How far along? 6 weeks
Baby Size: Sweet Pea
Total weight gain: 0
Maternity clothes? Still uncomfortable with anything tight around my belly. I went through my closet this week and put away my "skinny shirts." They fit tight now but won't for much longer!
Stretch marks? None. I already lathering up with cream
Sleep: Still tossing and turning. Crazy dreams have started! They usually always have aligators in them!
Best moment this week: Seeing our my family Saturday! It's the first time I've seen them since we found out : )Miss Anything? Eating food and enjoying it
Movement: Nothing
Food cravings: I still crave meat but I tried steak Friday night and about lost it! The only thing that tastes good to me is toast, BBQ pulled pork sandwich and fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cutting steak Friday night and the thought of fish
Gender: No way to tell yet Labor Signs: Nothing
Eating: I'm still eating good this week but that's probably because I'm not craving anything bad.
Exercise: Walking 1 hr with the family
Symptoms: EXHAUSTION!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: I'm always tired which is making me a little grouchy!
Looking forward to: Seeing the heartbeat!

2 comments:
I love your updates! I have been having crazy dreams and a lot of them have had alligators in them...strange! I find that they're worse if I have anything with sugar right before bed!
Hurray for your bump update! First trimester exhaustion is so terrible--I've heard that third trimester is just as bad. You are looking so cute! :)
Post a Comment