Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween Day



We went to Kelly's again this year for the annual Halloween hoorah. I expected to have a great time and it didn't disappoint. We played hard and laughed even harder throughout the whole night. The "kids"



Every year we plan to dress up and I always drop the ball.




Kelly got a "pin the nose on the pumpkin" and the adults were more interested than the kids.



Can't wait for next year : )

2 comments:

Simply Camylla said...

hahhaa looks like a fun party!!

Happy Monday,
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

How cute are your nieces & nephews... adorable!! :) Thanks for your comment. The shirt I am wearing is just from Target's Liz Lange maternity line. I haven't gotten many "maternity" clothes yet... just trying to wear the clothes I have :)

However - I did invest in Bella Bands and they help with my jeans a LOT! The 1 pair of maternity jeans I have are MUCH more comfortable though.

Blessings to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...