A few weeks ago, Forrest and Adam were in a golf tourney so they decided to practice at the range. Kendall, Luke and I tagged along just for fun. Golfing is something the hubs LOVES so I am so glad he got the chance to do what he enjoys!
My husband golfs almost every weekend and I enjoy going out too but when the weather drops down in the 40s he is on his own:) well not really he plays with a lot of other crazy golfers:)
One half of our garage is set up with a pratice net, balls, and mat:)
2 comments:
Golfing! My grandpa claims it is an addictive substance. ;)
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, I wanted you to know that I am following you now! :)
Have a wonderful day!
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com
My husband golfs almost every weekend and I enjoy going out too but when the weather drops down in the 40s he is on his own:) well not really he plays with a lot of other crazy golfers:)
One half of our garage is set up with a pratice net, balls, and mat:)
Post a Comment