Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Loves Today!




What I'm Loving From Pinterest!


So True!

I love the look of her hair for a summer day!


Amen!



I would love to do this on our stairway or at the bottom of the stairs!



This would be a great bridal gift!



My Halloween Treat Inspiration!

11 comments:

jessica said...

those cupcakes look soooo good! i need some right now!

Michelle said...

I just love those photos on the stairwell!

Anonymous said...

Great finds!!!!

Jess said...

I love photo walls like you posted. It is a great way to design and draw attention to your stairs!

BeckyJo606 said...

I love your WILW this week! I seriously could spend all day on pinterest finding inspiration quotes! Yours are so great! Thanks also for the comment on my blog--yours is so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

that is such a neat idea for the end of the stairwell! super cute! hope you have a great day!

birdie to be said...

I love the frame art!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great pins! Loving them all :)

Magan said...

Love the photos going up the stairs! I see so many things on Pinterest that I want to do....just never get around to doing any of them : )
Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I took that exact picture of Kate Hudson with me to the salon when I wanted to go blonde! She's got some gorgeous hair!

Mrs Amber Apple said...

Cute pins!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...