Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How I Love Pintersting!

I am in love with Pinterest! It has given me all kinds of inspiration for the house, gifts and Sumner Treats. Here are some of my most recent pins. I haven't eaten breakfast yet so it's all food related...sorry : )















Check out my other pins!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the flower pot cake! how adorable!!

Simply Camylla said...

That cinnamon in a stick is GENIUS! and the flower pot thats actually a cake? LOVE that!!

What a cute blog,
New follower <3

Lots of Love,
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

yummy pins! I'm seeing a trend of putting sweet treats on a stick. It actually looks nicer.

birdie to be said...

Yum! These look delish! I love the cake-in-a-jar!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

What?! That second pin is crazy! It looks like real flowers :)

Katie said...

All sweets- my kind of girl! Found your blog on the Oh How Pinteresting link up- loving it!

Courtney said...

Oh, these all look so delicious!!

Anonymous said...

great pins hun! you should check out my Bobbie Brown make up compact I'm giving away on my blog :) xo

Chelsea @ two twenty one said...

Yum! I've always wanted to try the cakes in mason jars.

Fash Boulevard said...

love this. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my Mad Hatter themed engagement party. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Ashleigh said...

Mine are usually always food related! Love the last pin!

Ashley P. said...

That flower pot cake is so cute! I think I may just have to try out this Pinterest thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...