Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WILW







What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving this dress for a summer wedding!




I'm loving that Sumner Treats is up and running! I'm having so much fun with my new business!
I'm loving this nail polish! It's perfect for summer!






'm loving that it is officially SUMMERTIME!




I'm loving this shirt from VS for the Fourth of July!






I'm loving my hubby who works tirelessly for us!

15 comments:

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

That dress is perfect for a summer wedding! I also would love a piece of that adorable cake. (:

Anonymous said...

looove the pink dress!

Greer's Gossip said...

I love that pink dress and that shirt from VS.

Michelle said...

I think I may need to buy that VS shirt :)

Erin said...

That dress is ridiculously cute!

Kristen said...

That dress is SO cute! And I love that VS shirt. Love 4th of July. :)

Happy Wednesday!

Megan said...

Love the cake!!! Happy Wednesday!

Beth McC. said...

That dress is so cute!!

Jane said...

I love the dress! I desperately want that shirt for the 4th. I never have a good 4th of July outfit, and I get upset about it every year. Congrats on getting your business up and running.

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Congratulations on your new business! :D

Lori said...

Great list! I love that dress, it's adorable! And that nail polish :)

New follower, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Paula said...

Stopping by from WILW! LOVING the pink dress!

Rebecca said...

Love the dress! The ruffles are great :)

jessica said...

i love that pink dress. so fun & flirty!
think i'll go this weekend and try and get me that vs tee..that is too cute!

i'm a new follower btw.

Anonymous said...

I like your style! That dress is super cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...