What I'm LOVING Wednesday!
I'm loving this dress from The Loft!
I'm loving these yummy cookie sandwiches I made for the party at our house Sunday night! Red Velvet Cookie filled with Cream Cheese Icing
I'm loving that my hubby won this trophy at a golf tournament! Closest to the pin out of EVERYONE who played : ) Yeah, he rocks!
I'm loving this sweet man!
8 comments:
those cookies look amazing!!!! red velvet is my fav!
Where I'm from in PA, we call those woopie pies!! They are usually made with chocolate cookies and vanilla cream.
Cute Blog! I loved it so much I decided to follow! Happy Wednesday! I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog as well! If you like it you can follow back! Thanks! Hope to blog with you again soon!
Http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
Tasty looking cookies! Sounds like it has been an awesome week!
I love The Loft dresses. They are so comfortable!!
Great blog - those cookies look irresistible! :D Following you!
I really like your blog - I'm trying to get mine off the ground and was wondering if you could come check it out and consider following.
http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/
Hope you have an *amazing* day! :)
Alex
Ya'll just make an adorable couple! And those cookies. Wow. I'd eat them ALL!
Did you ever figure out how to comment on the blogs that you couldn't get through? I fixed mine and was able to help another fellow blogger and it worked for her, too.
1. You need to log out of blogger.
2. Go to the Tools section of your browser and choose Internet Options. Delete your temp files, cookies, etc. One button should do all of them.
3. Go to the blogger homepage and before you log in, press F5 on your keyboard.
4. Then log in without checking the Remember Me box.
That should do it! Hope it helps you! Blogger has fixed the current cookies, but refuses to fix the old ones with the glitch and that's why you're having trouble commenting on some blogs!
I gave you an award on my blog! Swing by and check it out when you get a chance!
Post a Comment