I've been meaning to read that book. I just finished "What's It Like to Be Married to Me?" and it was pretty powerful.
Mmmm, that cupcake looks delicious!!! Happy Wednesday!Jenn @ Going the Distance
I've been wanting to read that book for a while now. I need to add it to my list!
I read that book years ago. It's a great one. And there is absolutely nothing better than cuddling a newborn. Enjoy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I've been meaning to read that book. I just finished "What's It Like to Be Married to Me?" and it was pretty powerful.
Mmmm, that cupcake looks delicious!!! Happy Wednesday!
Jenn @ Going the Distance
I've been wanting to read that book for a while now. I need to add it to my list!
I read that book years ago. It's a great one. And there is absolutely nothing better than cuddling a newborn. Enjoy!
Post a Comment