Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Shopping Edition



I'm loving this new candle I got! It smells spectacular!I'm loving this perfume! It is one of my getting ready musts!

I'm loving these pajamas! I have been wanting them for a while now!




I'm loving this glittery tee from Express!



I'm loving this dress from Express! It looks perfect for a summer wedding to me!





I'm loving my hubby most because


he does everything in his power to make sure I'm happy!

5 comments:

Heather Ward said...

Love that top form Express! Great things you're loving today!

Natalie and Lee said...

Love this express dress! Precious family! :)

Newest follower!!

A Wedding Story said...

I just love that red dress...it is so pretty!

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

That candle is my favorite scent from Yankee!

xoxo,

kyndra @ LMSL

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

Sorry I'm behind in commenting but I always enjoy reading these posts! They always make me smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...