Friday, May 13, 2011

Bethany's Party Treats

I always like trying new things so this time around I made...




Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing


Cake Balls

(which were Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Icing

Covered in White Chocolate and Chocolate)





For the Salty Stuff: Brushetta, Alabama Caviar & Spinach Artichoke Dip

9 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

Oh my goodness! Those look delicious! What a great idea to put the cake balls in sundae cups!!
Thanks for following my blog and posting about my giveaway. I plan to follow yours but my computer is acting weird. I will be back.;)
You and your hubby are too cute!!

AmberFaith said...

Hello! Newest follower from the Swingin' By Sunday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

Amber
http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

Heidi ★ said...

yeah you just made me incredibly hungry lol!

Visiting from Swinging by Sunday & now following! =)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the cupcakes! Drool worthy!

Hey! Found you through a blog hop :) I'm your newest follower. Would love a follow back!!

www.kindertravels.net

Have a great day :)

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Those look awesome!
I just found your blog through the Swingin by Sunday blog hop! Can't wait to read more. Have a great week.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Hey Jen said...

Oh wow, that stuff looks so yum! I'm sorta drooling here. ;D

I really like the cake ball idea, think I will have to try that soon!

Nice meeting you this lovely Sunday afternoon!

Marlee said...

Found you from the Swinging By Sunday Hop, and glad I did! Am a happy new follower :)!

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Those cake balls look amazing!!! The cupcakes too. I love red velvet cake!! I'd come to one of your parties! ;o)

Sarah Kate
www.dixie-creek-farm.blogspot.com

Megan said...

I made cake balls once and they were absolutely divine! Yours look delicious, too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...