Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Goodness

We started out our holiday together at Hebron. I always love going to church with my husband because it is the place where we met, where we fell in love and where we promised to be together forever! It is such a sweet time to be in fellowship with the Lord together!



Here are the goodies we brought to church. They are sugar cookies with buttercream icing. There are also some chocolate covered pretzels...My personal favorite!




Our Second Halloween Together




After church, we rested and then went to Kelly's house for Trick or Treating. Here are the sweets we made for our nieces and nephews. We made cookie lollipops and treats bags for the kids to take home. The treats below were cinnamon with buttercream icing! They smelled delicious cooking!


Halloween 2010 was a hit! Can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

Kelly Spezzano said...

Will you adopt me, I mean, Joshua as one of your "nieces", I mean, "nephews"? ;) Those treats looks fabulous! Again, I say, you are so talented! Kudos!

Anonymous said...

Girl. I love me some chocolate covered pretzels, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...