Saturday I went down to Mom & Dad's for Bethany's homecoming party. Bethany had called me earilier in the week to do her hair and help out with a few other little details. I was thrilled to be asked so I jumped at the chance! I got up around 8, made breakfast then hit the road for Apopka.
Mom had made an Italian meal for the kids with Olive Garden breadsticks and alfredo sauce! It was delcious! I didn't even eat any lasagna because the breadsticks and alfredo were so good!
As I pulled out of Mom & Dad's driveway, I felt the same as I did back when Forrest would leave when we were dating. (You know the feeling..craving cookie dough, ice cream and chick flicks) At least I got to spend the time -better than not going, right? By the end of the night I was ready to get home to my husband!
4 comments:
Our little Bethany is growing up and looked so pretty all dolled up! Im know you enjoyed your time with her and the family.
Thanks so much for coming B! You have no idea how much it meant to me! I love you sooo much!
thank you, THANK you, THANK YOU!!!!! Loved seeing and having you here once again. We did miss Forest very much. Daddy really could have used him this weekend (you know holding on to the MAN CARD is hard around here sometimes)
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving we you both!:)
Love ya'll,
Mom
You are a good shish! It's nice to go home every once in a while! :)
Post a Comment